- Enabling and building personal, interconnected, Geo-location mobile products and and experiences.
- Be the go-to expert and decision maker on complex technical and design issues.
- Provide leadership on whatâ€™s the next iteration of high velocity development must look like.
- Lead research of mobile application new technologies and development.
- Minimum 6 years of total working / business experience.
- Experience in managing engineering team with proven track record in delivering a scalable and quality product.
- Experience in managing complex engineering projects and operations.
- Familiar with mobile application engineering and technology.
- Hands-on experience in full-stack development.
- Good understanding of system architecture, IT infrastructure, and database design.
- Passion in mobile software engineering and mobile products
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience
- Deep understanding of iOS or Android technology.
- Knowledge of relational and document-oriented database.
- Deep understanding of software engineering concepts, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Good understanding of cloud computing, service-oriented architecture, microservices architecture, and serverless architecture.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Ability to adapt in fast-paced environment with strong commitment for learning.
- Bachelor degree in computer science from a reputable university.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary; skill based reward
- Lets adjust your salary twice in year, base on your performance
- Great Career opportunity
- Medical Insurance (BPJS Health, Private Insurances, Eye Glasses Benefit)
- BPJS Employment/Jamsostek (Pension, Accident, Death)
- Employee can booking Hotel/ flight/ Train with the Net Price
- Wear your jeans and shirt or choose your own style
- Incentive to whom take an external training
- Reward to whom pass an International Certificate
- Free Breakfast & Lunch in every workday