ZALORA Philippines in partnership with the Ayala Group of Companies we are now at the forefront of e-commerce in the Philippines, redefining how people shop across the country.
You should be proficient in:
- Data structures, algorithms & design patterns
- HTML technologies, e.g., HTML5, DOM processing.
- Building scalable systems
- CSS extension languages such as SASS and LESS
- Big plus for Java or Android knowledge
- 2+ years of experience with modern front-end development.
- 2+ years of experience with front-end optimization for modern e-commerce websites including cross-browser/cross- device optimizations.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.